Thursday, March 1, 2007

bond

Ok, screw that other watch, im going with the Omega Seamaster 300M Diver... This is the watch that Pierce Brosnan wore in all of his movies that he played James Bond in.... Its one of the most popular watches in all of Omegas line and it has that really cool bezel that rotates so you can tell elapsed time or time remaining if diving (or other various situations)... The watch goes for about $2000 and I should have one on my birthday so stay tuned then for an extensive review! yes, I am buying this watch partially because of the James Bond awesomeness, but Ive wanted a luxury timepiece since I was in 8th grade and got a chance to take apart a really excellently crafted rolex replica that ran on a swiss made automatic movement (self winding and uses no batteries). This is one of those types of watches and if you even knew what went into producing one of these you would see why they cost so damn much. This isnt some ordinary target-bought timex here.... this will be a piece that I will hope to someday pass down to future generations of my family...