Thursday, July 7, 2005

livin

this is my friend bill. me and some friends were driving through central edina where the big houses are last year and came upon this house with a three car garage full of nice cars including this ferrari, a porsche 911 race car, mercades slk500 convertible and a shelby cobra. we asked if we could go up the hill and take a look and the owner said sure. we talked to him for a long time and he gave us beers and was a really cool guy. he just happened to pull up next to me at a stoplight the other day. this is the type of guy i want to model my life after. every nice day, you can drive by his monstrosity of a mansion and see all the garage doors open and his car collection under the neon, being shown off magnicifently. of course my cars will be better though. ;)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com