Sunday, April 17, 2005

lake

You ever have a place that you can go to that has so much history that when you walk around it you can not turn your head without remembering something that happened? This lake is that place for me. Its called Centennial Lakes and its basically my home away from home. Ive watched this place be built and go through a ton of transformations and turn into the most beautiful place to spend time. I wont go on and on about it but this place is the best place for me to go to clear my head, excerzise, and if im with that special someone, its lit up really romantically at night and you can see the stars really good from certain areas. This picure doesnt even show half of the park. it was just a good angle and I felt like playing mr. professional photographer today.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com